Kindly check your bangle size and the measurements stated above before purchasing. Do note the bangle sizing for this series runs up. This is to ensure that the thread in the bangle's inner circumference does not get damaged in the process of wearing it. Kindly wear your bangles before your rings to avoid damage.
1. Always keep them away from water, cosmetics & perfume.
2. Store in a plastic container or ziplock bag.
3. Avoid keeping plain bangles and bangles with stones together.
4. Thread bangles: Avoid them getting pulled by stones from outfits.
5. Stone bangles: Avoid putting pressure on the stones, it poses a higher tendency to fall out. Hold the bangles firmly, and push in / out when wearing and removing respectively.
No exchange will be done if the wrong size has been purchased.
Do note that there may be a little color variation for different display settings. Our images are taken in the best neutral lighting possible yet there might be color variations between what we see in an image and the actual item due to photographic lighting sources and the settings of your devices.
Please do excuse slight differences due to measurement errors and the nature of a handmade product. We do not do any exchanges, returns, or refunds once an order has been finalized. Do reach out to us before making an order if you may need any assistance. We are happy to serve you at our physical store or online (for international customers) for a smooth and happy shopping experience.